The Ezy Dose Push-Tab Plastic Vials offer a unique, patented medication storage solution with a Reversible Cap that both meets child-resistant standards and offers an easy-to-open option. These amber vials are designed for patients with dexterity issues, hand-strength issues, or need to limit the use of their hands. Child-resistant cap is an easy-to-grip, 10-sided, and ribbed plastic that when reversed becomes an easy-open screw-top cap.
- Caps and vials ship in the same case
- Must be ordered in full cases
- Case quantities:
- Item 30670H - 10 dr: 250/case - 2.5" H x 1.25" DIA.
- Item 30671H -13 dr: 200/case - 3" H x 1.25" DIA.
- Item 30672H - 16 dr: 160/case - 2.75" H x 1.5" DIA.
- Item 30673H - 20 dr: 145/case - 3" H x 1.5" DIA.
- Item 30674H - 30 dr: 105/case - 2.75" H x 1.875" DIA.
- Item 30675H - 40 dr: 90/case - 3.25" H x 1.875" DIA.
- Item 30676H - 60 dr: 60/case - 5" H x 1.875" DIA.
- English/Spanish embossed caps
- Easy-to-grip 10-sided, ribbed edges
- Vial plastic is #5 recyclable
- US Patent #7,942,280
Log in to your account to receive more information about pricing, place an order, and find more retail product lines and innovative tools for pharmacists and the patients they serve. Apothecary product innovations solve problems and work to improve wellness and health outcomes.