To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure Apothecary Products uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. Sites that use SSL encryption will appear as ‘https:' instead of 'http:' in the URL field at the top of your browser; the added ‘s’ signifies you are viewing the site over a secure connection.
You will also see a padlock icon at the top of your browser that indicates SSL is enabled. Clicking on this icon will reveal detailed information about the SSL digital certificate that protects this website.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a security standard for organizations that handle credit and debit card information. The standard was created to increase controls around payment data to reduce fraud.
The Apothecary Products online store is PCI compliant. PCI compliance ensures that your information is kept private while in transit between your web browser, our web server and the payment processor.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and offer a Purchase Order (PO) option on checkout. For customers paying with a PO, you will receive an invoice from Apothecary Products with terms as set up with our finance department.
Through our new online store, you will have the option to “save” details of your credit card(s) to your account, making it quicker and simpler to shop with us next time. Your full card details will never be displayed, except for the last 4 digits when you are in checkout so you know which card to select. You can add or delete credit cards during checkout.
While our platform incorporates some of the best security technology available, it is important that you take steps to protect your account as well. Steps we recommend for keeping your account secure include:
- Never share your login information (username or password) with anyone.
- Change the password to your account every 3 months. You can do this directly from your Account page.
- Contact us immediately if you suspect fraud or other unusual activity in your account.
- Never save login information on computer or mobile device that is not your own.
- Always remember to “Log out” of your account when you are done shopping; this is recommended whether you are shopping from your own computer or mobile device or not.