This weekly Ezy Dose Pharmadose Pill Planner features an easy-fill tray with 28 compartments and 7 easy-slide lids. There is an optional locking device that can prevent spills and accidental opening.
- See-through plastic makes it easy to see whether medication or vitamins have been taken.
- Top of Pill Planner is marked with the weekdays and time of day.
- Each compartment has a rounded base for easy pill retrieval.
- A prescription information card is included so you can remember to take the right dose at the right time.
- The size of the compartments are approximately Width: 1/2” Height: 3/4” Depth 3/4”.
- Overall Size: Width 4", Length: 6 1/2", Height: 1"
- Wash before initial use with warm, soapy water. Rinse and allow to dry completely before using.
- Fill out the included prescription information card with the appropriate information and place upside down in the bottom of the tray so it is visible.
- To fill by week remove and fill the inner easy-fill tray by pressing the tab and sliding the side panel out of the unit. Pull out the tray and fill the necessary compartments with the appropriate pills. When reassembling, make sure the tray is correctly positioned as the numbers on the bottom of the tray must correspond to the numbers on the top of the Pill Planner.
- To retrieve pills, push in locking button and hold while sliding out the lid to uncover the appropriate compartment.
- Remove the locking bar by sliding open all the pill compartments and removing bar.
- Replace the locking bar by sliding open all the pill compartments and replacing bar.