Cold Seal Blister
90730 Inner Qty: 500 Login to view price.
Apothecary Products Cold Seal Blisters help organize smaller multiple medications or single doses of larger medications for pill dispensing convenience that encourages medication schedule adherence. These are designed to work with the complete Apothecary Products Unit Dose System as part of the full line of prescription fulfillment offerings. Four blister sizes are offered to maximize dose variations - single or multiple.
- Small blisters are 1/4" (.25) deep
- Medium blisters are 3/8" (.375) deep
- Large blisters are 1/2" (.5) deep
- Extra-large blisters are 5/8" (.625) deep
Matching Cards & Trays:
- 28-Day Cold Seal Blisters to be used with 28-Day Cards (90701 or 90700) and the 31-Dose Sealing Tray (90675)
- 31-Day Cold Seal Blisters to be used with 31-Dose and 31-Dose Calendar Cards (90703 or 90710) and the 31-Dose Sealing Tray (90675)
- 62-Day Cold Seal Blisters recommend sealing with a pressure roller (97599) and 62-Dose Sealing Tray (90676)
- 90-Day Cold Seal Blisters recommend sealing with a pressure roller (97599) and 90-Dose Sealing Tray (90677)
Log in to your account to receive more information about pricing, place an order, and find more retail product lines and innovative tools for pharmacists and the patients they serve. Apothecary product innovations solve problems and work to improve wellness and health outcomes.