Returns & Exchanges
Making a return or exchange is easy. Request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from a customer service representative and ship item(s) back to us within 30 days of the invoice date. All returned items must be returned unused and in saleable condition and are possibly subject to an up to 25% restocking fee. Please note that the following merchandise cannot be returned:
- All chemicals, custom products, and drop-ship items which are shipped FOB manufacturer
- Merchandise damaged by flood, fire, or natural causes
- Discontinued merchandise
- All custom-imprinted or custom-made items
- Merchandise involved in bankruptcy, sacrifice, or distress sales
- Products defaced with stickers, price markers, etc.
- Close-out merchandise designated as non-returnable at time of sale
Merchandise exchanges are possible. Please call customer service within five days of delivery to schedule an exchange if you encounter one or more of the following concerns:
- Damaged items
- Unordered merchandise
- Merchandise shortages
- Mislabeled custom imprint products
NOTE: Be sure to refuse delivery if a box was damaged during shipment. Contact customer service and let them know of the refusal. They’ll confirm the damage with the shipping agent and send out a new order within three business days of the call.